Club Penguin Gamer
When you register at Club Penguin Gamer you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Club Penguin Gamer
When you register at Club Penguin Gamer you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Club Penguin Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hallo People Of The Internetz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am Fun1 =)
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
I Am Fun1 =)

Hallo People Of The Internetz Empty
PostSubject: Hallo People Of The Internetz   Hallo People Of The Internetz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Hi my name is I Am Fun1 =) I am a GFX Designer that is 11 years old I like to listen to R&B Rap Semi-pop Rock Country and pretty much anything I live in Texas I <3 Skateboarding I play Club Penguin, though not often I will make GFX Designs for something in return The weather in the summer where I live is anywhere from 90 - 125 degrees F. But in Winter it is 70 - 80. I hate school and wish I didn't have to go, my CP username is I Am Fun1 and my test penguins are Test Fun1 and Scary Elmo I usually want to go on Scary Elmo to test old glitches and see if they still work, you can find my twitter, and youtube in my signature I will only tell people my Skype or my E-Mail adress if I strongly trust them;) my birthday is October 20th and I would like to one day become a Youtube partner or a GFX Designer for money or become a pro skater or filmer of skate videos like Transworld's Halleleuh and I hope to memorize your name (or usernames anyway)
it's Guest right? ok, Guest,Guest,Guest I think I have that memorized it's Guest, right?
Anyway I hope to have a good time and support this forum.
Bye, Guest
Back to top Go down
TheDrake
TheDrake
TheDrake

PostSubject: Re: Hallo People Of The Internetz   Hallo People Of The Internetz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Welcome to the forum buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguingamer.forumotion.net
I Am Fun1 =)
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
I Am Fun1 =)

PostSubject: Re: Hallo People Of The Internetz   Hallo People Of The Internetz Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:14 pm

ok! cool! hey how do you like the header so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo People Of The Internetz   Hallo People Of The Internetz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallo People Of The Internetz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Gamer :: General Discussion :: Introductions & Goodbye's-
Jump to: