Club Penguin Gamer
When you register at Club Penguin Gamer you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Club Penguin Gamer
When you register at Club Penguin Gamer you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Club Penguin Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Turns 5!!

Go down 

What did you think of this post?
 I think it was amazing! You should really become an author on a Club Penguin blog.
 I think it could use some more work but it was ok.
 I think it was terrible.
 I think it was the most horrible post I've ever seen. Don't try to become an author on a Club Penguin blog.
View results
AuthorMessage
Yazmo2007
Yazmo2007

Club Penguin Turns 5!!  Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Turns 5!!    Club Penguin Turns 5!!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey Guys! Yazmo2007 here! As you might know already, Club Penguin has turned 5! The Anniversary party is only for 1 day only so be sure to check it out! Here are some of the cheats!

Where are the party hats this year?
Club Penguin always celebrates their anniversary in the Coffee Shop so head over there. You will see a wrapped present on the floor next to the Anniversary cake!
Club Penguin Turns 5!!  Presen10

Click on the present and waddle on over there! Click yes when it says do you want to pick it up? Congratulations! You just got the 5th anniversary party hat!

Don't forget the enormous cake in the Coffee shop!

Club Penguin Turns 5!!  Cake_b12

Click the top of the cake to blow out the candles and get the Celebration stamp added to your stampbook.

Where is the new Club Penguin yearbook?
All of the yearbooks are kept in the book room which is the second floor to the coffee shop which is called the Book Room!

Club Penguin Turns 5!!  Yearbo10

Don't forget to look at the new yearbook to see all the fun memories Club Penguin has had in the last year.

Too bad Club Penguin didn't release an Anniversary pin which is sad because Anniversary pins are some of the most rarest pins on the island.

Well that's about it! That's is the 5th Year Anniversary Party! I hope you guys enjoy it and have as much fun as I did! See ya later!

~Yazmo2007

Last edited by Yazmo2007 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : N/A)
Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Turns 5!!
Page 1 of 1