Club Penguin Gamer
When you register at Club Penguin Gamer you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Club Penguin Gamer
When you register at Club Penguin Gamer you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Club Penguin Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the forum by pen50gi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pen50gi

Welcome to the forum by pen50gi Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum by pen50gi   Welcome to the forum by pen50gi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Welcome to the forums from me pen50gi hope to see you around here alot for lots of info on cp and lots more than that its going to be out of this world thanks for making this its epic everyone tell everyone else friends if they like club penguin tell them to join its going to grow so big tell everyone that means we get more visitors and thats good that means more topics and more posts so we are happy for everyone to join there is lots of things even a chat box on here which you can chat to lots of people from this forum this was a good idea cause lots of people love forums and love talking about club penguin and there ideas about it.

Cya

Waddle on pen50gi
Back to top Go down
Zman321
Non-Member

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum by pen50gi   Welcome to the forum by pen50gi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:11 pm

I KNOW ITS SUPER FUN I LOVE THIS FORUM THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOOKED FUN I NEVER JOIN FORUMS I LOVE THIS FORUM SO MUCH Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pen50gi

PostSubject: Cool that is good   Welcome to the forum by pen50gi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:22 am

thats good news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum by pen50gi   Welcome to the forum by pen50gi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum by pen50gi
Page 1 of 1