Club Penguin Gamer
When you register at Club Penguin Gamer you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Club Penguin Gamer
When you register at Club Penguin Gamer you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Club Penguin Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blogger Story Of Drake!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDrake
TheDrake
TheDrake

The Blogger Story Of Drake!  Empty
PostSubject: The Blogger Story Of Drake!    The Blogger Story Of Drake!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Well I have a long story to tell you Penguins. I started blogging a couple of months after Monchocho started blogging because he inspired me by letting me be a author on his blog. I quit Monchocho’s blog because of something that happened. Then I made a blog called “Club Penguin Secrets & Hints” That was doing good for a while then I deleted that blog and moved to “BehindThePenguins(BTP)” after I blogged on that for a while I was going to give up but then someone told me I should be “TheDrakeCP” and move to a blog that I could only blog on. The blog was on wordpress.com and then my friend Icemaster300 (who is awesome) said that I could buy a domain from him. Now I have TheDrakeCP.Info! This is the long journey that my penguin and I have went through.
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguingamer.forumotion.net
I Am Fun1 =)
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
I Am Fun1 =)

PostSubject: Re: The Blogger Story Of Drake!    The Blogger Story Of Drake!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 am

cool! long story but cool!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Main Designer & Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Blogger Story Of Drake!    The Blogger Story Of Drake!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 am

The story is WAY longer.. And i'm in it Wink

More like

You came to the interwebz
you were a fail blogger
you came to CPJnD (which wasnt fail Very Happy)
We became bestest friends
We blogged together even more
We got twitters
I quit twitter
You kept on goin
*your story*
Here we are today
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JaysCoding
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blogger Story Of Drake!    The Blogger Story Of Drake!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blogger Story Of Drake!
Page 1 of 1